A Busy Chick’s Guide to Mindful Mealtime Moments
“… An entertaining, smart read that brings together fascinating data on what we are up against and shows why inserting moments of mindfulness in meal planning, shopping and cooking – not just eating! – is the way to thrive.”
– Maya R., Personal Chef, Yogi, Mother
If your busy, modern life has left you with little time to think about meals and if you sometimes feel too busy to taste, Mind to Mouth will help you reconnect with food, and yourself.
Mind to Mouth is a 2017 New England Book Festival winner!
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AND BOOKSTORES!
According to Forbes:
Mindfulness is the #1 Food Trend that will Shape 2018.
Do you understand the application of mindfulness to your consumption journey?
Mindful engagement is shifting behavior across meal planning, shopping, cooking and eating . It can increase healthful choices, support portion control and increase mealtime enjoyment.
Everyone who eats, and companies who sell food-related products, will benefit from understanding mindfulness and the mind to mouth phenomenum.
- Mindfulness @ Work podcast – Jan 15
- CIC Cambridge Wellness Fair – Jan 24
- Stohries Podcast – Jan 28
- Boston Public Market lecture – April 8
- Contact me to schedule one at your organization!
- Boston Athenaeum “Member Choice” book talk
- Momidarity webinar
- CiC Boston “Mindful Consumption into the New Year” event
- Mindful Meals book talk at Swissbakers
- G3 Girls Club Networking at The Troy