Many people, perhaps you, are craving to become more in control of their consumption journey and create mindful, nourishing mealtimes.
And the consumer brands that serve us are challenged navigating our constantly evolving shopper mindsets and purchase behavior.
I help grow engagement, understanding and award-winning results for brands and consumers navigating our era of always-on commerce and frictionless food.
According to Forbes:
Mindfulness is the
#1 Food Trend
that will Shape 2018
Everyone who eats, and companies who sell food-related products, will benefit from understanding mindfulness and the mind-to- mouth phenomenum.
- Contact me to schedule a workshop at your organization!
- Wellness Innovation event @Venture Cafe
- Boston Public Schools – Mindfulness & Food Workshop
- BranchFood lecture
- Boston Public Market TheKITCHEN workshop
- Mindfulness @ Work podcast
- Boston Athletic Club “More Taste, Less Waist: Mindful Eating” Talk
- CIC Cambridge Wellness Fair
- Boston Athenaeum “Member Choice” book talk
- Momidarity webinar
- CiC Boston “Mindful Consumption into the New Year” event
- Mindful Meals book talk at Swissbakers
- G3 Girls Club at The Troy
Latest Blog Posts
Thanks to Branchfood for interviewing me on the launch of Kinsho! Q: Tell us a bit about Kinsho. I started Kensho Kitchen a few years ago because I love cooking and food, and I saw an opportunity to bring fun products to market. I learned to sell on Amazon and work...read more