Many people, perhaps you, are craving to become more in control of their consumption journey and create mindful, nourishing mealtimes.
And the consumer brands that serve us are challenged navigating our constantly evolving shopper mindsets and purchase behavior.
I help grow engagement, understanding and award-winning results for brands and consumers navigating our era of always-on commerce and frictionless food.
According to Forbes:
Mindfulness is the
#1 Food Trend
that will Shape 2018
Everyone who eats, and companies who sell food-related products, will benefit from understanding mindfulness and the mind-to- mouth phenomenum.
- Ayurveda, Mindfulness + Local Food @MySelf Spa – June 7
- CIC “Wellness Innovation” @Venture Cafe- June 21
- Contact me to schedule a workshop at your organization!
- Boston Public Schools – Mindfulness & Food Workshop
- BranchFood lecture
- Boston Public Market TheKITCHEN workshop
- Mindfulness @ Work podcast
- Boston Athletic Club “More Taste, Less Waist: Mindful Eating” Talk
- CIC Cambridge Wellness Fair
- Boston Athenaeum “Member Choice” book talk
- Momidarity webinar
- CiC Boston “Mindful Consumption into the New Year” event
- Mindful Meals book talk at Swissbakers
- G3 Girls Club Networking at The Troy
Latest Blog Posts
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE A JOURNEY FROM TECH-TRIGGERED CHOKING TO MINDFUL THRIVING: MIND TO MOUTH WINS 2018 INDIEREADER AWARD FOR BEST FIRST BOOK BOSTON, MA June 2, 2018 – Today the book MIND TO MOUTH by Boston author Heather Sears won the Best First Book: Non-Fiction...read more